New Student Registration Forms (GradesTK - 5th grade)

Registration for new students with siblings already in the district will begin on January 17, 2017, and those new to Walnut Valley U.S.D. will begin on January 23, 2017. Students must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2017 to enroll in kindergarten for the 2017/18 school year. WVUSD offers a Transitional Kindergarten Program for those children who turn 5 between September 2 and December 2, 2017. For more information on this Transitional Kindergarten Program please contact the school office. Please bring the completed packets and required documents to the school office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. If you have any questions please call Maple Hill at 909-861-6224.

Only a parent or legal guardian can register the child.

Items needed for registration:

Three proofs of residency within our district:
1. Current Lease/Rental agreement, close of escrow, tax bill or mortgage statement with your name and address on it.
2. One utility bill – water, gas, electric, or cable (also including your name/address).
3. Driver’s license or CA ID with current address.

Proof of birth for your child:
• Birth certificate
• Passport
• Or other legal proof of birth

Immunization records
• Polio – 4 doses, 3 doses if at least on was on or after 4th birthday.
• DPT – 5 doses, 4 doses if at least one was on or after 4th birthday.
• MMR – 2 doses both on and after 1st birthday.
• Hepatitis B – 3 doses
• Varicella (Chickenpox) – 1 dose